Thursday, August 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Boo

Today is "Boo's" birthday. She is 7. I still remember with clarity the day she was born.
- And how S. named her (she was 5 at the time)
- How long it took for her to be born. OK my second baby had a labor of like 2 hours, so we were cautious with G. We were at the hospital in the morning, and by 1-2pm our close family was calling and wondering...where is she?
- How my legs didn't work after the delivery.
- How beautiful she was!
- When our 2 daughters came to the hospital that night (they were 5 and 7), zoomed into the room, asked "where's the baby?" and when I said she wasn't there, off they went like a shot to find her! I knew who the star that day was -- and it wasn't me! :)

Today:
- You are always beautiful and stylish. Head to toe you have a "look" going on.
- You are a spark, a joy.
- I love how you crawl up on my lap. I know this won't last forever...
- You are a great soccer player. How your curls bounce when you run!
- You have cool curly hair.
- You are a great gardener. Very impressed with the sunflower patch!
- You like fun stuff. Floam, painting, hatching butterflies, Hannah Montana, hula hoop, Suite Life, reading Junie B. Jones, etc. etc. the list goes on.


Happy Birthday Boo!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!
from Manuela

:-)