Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fireplace Photos

Here are some after photos of our fireplaces. For Mike. These were taken yesterday...

The first one is the upstairs fireplace. If you look at the racetrack ceiling, you can see that adding the stucco only made the wall come out maybe 1/8" to 1/4". Not sure how to express this right, but hopefully it is understandable.


This is the downstairs fireplace. The stucco came in this color. (I can take a closeup of the texture if you like!). We will be able to paint this again, any color, if we wish.


2 comments:

MikeN said...

Thanks again! Now you've inspired me to do it myself. I'll take some before and after pics. No telling when I'll get around to it though. Thanks and all the best!

-Mike

thismngardener said...

really? impressive! I do think it turned out fantastic...good luck and yes, please share photos (do you have a blog yet?)
:)