Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Not Worthy

I am so not worthy.

I am humbled.

By my beloved husband, who yes yum prepared pasta, sauce and meatballs for us when we (S & I) returned from the doubleheader).

Not a great day. I'm thinking about Marilyn, a second bone biopsy. Hmm. Had lunch with A and her friend M. That was so so fun. Panera, chicken noodle soup in bread bowl. mmmm good. Nothing better really!! They were laughing randomly, about everything and nothing. It was good.

There was some neighbor interaction. Did I do something wrong? I have no idea. No idea whatsoever.

I am the first to say...I am not perfect (OK no one is-this is why I am a Christian after all). I just don't get it.

Then we get to the softball game. Oh-the coaches say in the second game-your bats are not stickered. Therefore they question whether they are legal! Um, holding myself back...teenagers are everywhere, cannot make a bad impression. GOODNESS GRACIOUS!! I bought 2 bats, with my own money!!! from the very official league person!! ARRGGHHH. I do not take lightly having my integrity called into question in front of all those players, the ump, the parents etc. Petty to me petty petty...

Whatever.

I did not sign up for this.

I love to coach...truly I do. So maybe I just swallow it all...??? Help me people!!!

Oh so after this, we went to DQ. My beloved husband made pasta yummy, sauce and meatballs. Yes-I am not worthy, but I am loved and it warms my heart.

Ah for those small thoughtful gestures...yes yes all good.

0 comments: