Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thank you JL!

Hi-

Thank you really falls short of what I want to say -- about you as a teacher. G. has thrived this year under your tutelage and care. Your confidence in your academic/teaching skills is evident. Your care for the students is also evident! The children are your best witness to this!! You are bright and caring and yes-we appreciate it very much.

I hear that you are taking a year off? OK actually I have no idea if this is true but now I have blogged about it, so it is "published" jk...7 year old report may not be accurate... If so... this is great-so fantastic. This time with your daughter and family is so precious. I commend you for doing this.

Thanks for a great year! Again to me "thanks" falls a bit short. You know what I mean hopefully!!

0 comments: