Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Creeping Jenny Munched!

Some weird little gray caterpillar thingies chomped all my Creeping Jenny!! Same thing happened last year. I just didn't have the heart to do anything, like spray pest-killing poison on the little varmints. Last year it did come back and bloom.

It's hard to tell from these photos, but Creeping Jenny is a beautiful, rich carpet-like groundcover, very easy to grow, with almost succulent-looking leaves and small bright yellow flowers. I am an eternal optimist, so I am confident that it will revive and survive.

Yikes!
Mine:
Here's what it's SUPPOSED to look like:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It´s a very insteresting plant.
In german GOLDPFENNING lives in water in Aquarium.
Excuse me. My English is not good.
:-)
bye manuela

Anonymous said...

That is an very interesting plant. I'm sure your plant will turn out like that.