Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Big Day in Baseball


Ah, it is a big day in baseball today, for the Minnesota Twins.

Central crown comes down to one game
The Twins and White Sox, with identical records for the 162-game season, will play today for the American League Central crown, with the winner advancing to the playoffs.

Wow, what a day, what a day.

Hmm-I think my sis GW and I should have a real wager on this one. How about the LOSER has to wear the WINNER's jersey on the first day of the playoffs?? Yes? (oh, and I'd be happy to supply you with a jersey in time for the game...!!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the White Sox win.........you have to post "I love the White Sox" on your blog.
If the Twins win.......I will wear your stinkin Jersey!

GO SOX!!!!!

From GW


PS
Cubs also stink!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but I also hope the Sox win so the Cubs would have a chance to obliterate them in the World Series.

Daddems

thismngardener said...

Dad-I am crushed!!