Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What do pianos and frozen hair have in common?

NOTHING!


Piano. Ah one of my most favorite hobbies. One of many. One of my favorite songs I am working on right now is Haydn Sonata 5 in C major. It has a great tempo and the notes really blend together but still at the same time stand out. Okay enough music talk.

Today we organized scarfs, hats and mittens for the cold weather coming up ahead. A and S got out of the car this morning going to school and after about 20 sec. A's hair froze and looked like ramen noodles. Thats how cold it was. There wasn't even any snow! Yet... But anyhow i wish they would make a frozen hair cure and just call it a day. Cause thats what I'm doing right now. Calling it a day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frozen hair cure...wish i would of thought of that...*chuckle chuckle*

Anonymous said...

MY HAIR FREEZES TOO! I CAN'T BELIEVE MY LUCK! DO THEY ACTUALLY MAKE HAIR UNFREEZER OR WHATEVER? BECAUSE I WOULD DISH OUT FOR THAT! THANKS FOR THE IDEA!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely enjoy playing Haydn also. Major fan. Have you ever played Sonata 72? Thats my favorite.

-Call me Thew.

Anonymous said...

Well.. This is a great blog. Really fantastic. Like seriously I sit here and lol all day! Its really fun. I really like this one especially. It makes my blogging time extra fun. This site is FANTASTIC. It should be published or something...sorry am i babbling? Well i hope my blog was as great as yours!!