Saturday, November 3, 2007

You're It!

I was "memed" a couple weeks ago by Kate.

Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

So here goes:
1) Blogging for me is relaxing, a nice side activity in a very full life-married with 3 daughters, working.
2) I take piano lessons. Yes, I love to play Chopin especially--I am learning Chopin Nocturne #2-Eb Major.
3) My favorite vegetable is brussel sprouts.
4) Would love to travel to Europe. U.K. to visit my friend K.P. who I met in college (in Germany). And Germany, the land of my ancestors.
5) I hate writing weird, random facts about myself. Mostly because I don't think I'm that particularly interesting to begin with.
6) I am a Lutheran at the World's Largest Lutheran Church. I go to church mostly for the music. When Robert Robinson-gospel singer-comes to sing, I weep because it is so beautiful (and duly embarrass daughter #1). I must carry a handkerchief to church at all times just in case he happens to be singing that morning.
7) I am a closet watcher of the SHO series Weeds.

Now-to tag. I am relatively new to blogging, so I'm taking it upon myself to tag 4 people. The rules are 7, folks, so tag on accordingly.
- The Obsessive Gardener
- 3rd Culture Mum
- Manuela-Flohbock
- Rachel-MySpace, yes-spanning into MySpace territory

Note to Manuela (sorry my translation addresses you formally)- Klicken Sie auf die deutsche Flagge auf der rechten Seite für die deutsche Übersetzung. Hoffen, dass Sie nicht aus, erneut mit Tags versehen - das ist ein wenig anders als die lange Liste zu schreiben Sie hatte vor ein paar Monaten!

1 comments:

Sylvana said...

Are you kidding? Having brussel sprouts as your favorite vegetable is VERY interesting!