Wednesday, May 28, 2008

If One More Person...

...tells me...

"Don't you know? Oh, it is much better and easier recoverywise to break your ankle than to sprain it."

...seriously? Hearing this over and over and over again, I feel like I am going to blow a gasket.

OK-not to be overly crabby or sensitive or whatever...but really even though I sense the motivation for that comment is helpful...

GEEZ this makes me mad!!

So what do you think!! Should I have somehow once I was falling awkwardly jarringly, somehow DONE MORE DAMAGE to my ankle, and so incur more pain than I experienced at that moment, so that I could have BROKEN my ankle, and not SPRAINED it?

Yep, to me that is a pretty crazy, not to mention unjustified, thought as well...

But what can I do but smile and nod my head, and thank the umpteenth jillion person that has said this for their helpful comment.

0 comments: