Saturday, May 24, 2008

Mickey Mickey Mickey Mickey & Mickey

Alrighty now. We have a problem. Yes-multiple mice.

Super G spotted one this am. I went to check one of the traps, and OH we caught one!! So either that was the SAME mouse she had just seen, or else -- oh no!!! gadzooks!! We have multiple (actually unknown quantity of) mice!!

Yep, actually I have no idea how many mice we have scuttling around in our basement area. Geez, and I was hoping A & G could again help out with laundry sorting and washing!! But alas, not now, and I have been informed that it will be until 1 week of NO MOUSE SIGHTING before DAUGHTER #1, who has a furious fear of mice, will venture down to the downstairs. For any reason whatsoever.

I am selfishly pretty glad that G and her friend K who slept over last night did not see a mouse. Ooh that would have been really not so good.

It was actually a pretty fun night. I made pizza, girls and Papa got to top/pick their toppings. They made a chocolate cake with luscious choc. chunks. We played with sparklers, took some fun pics. They had popcorn downstairs and hung out.

And they even let me play piano for 20 min. Nice.

Oh and I was in a really good mood because I had just gotten a Really Big Check, from an Undecidedly Great Agency. Not to name names, but Colle + McVoy. :)

Yes-so let's seen where we go from here. I am a Mouse-Trapping Warrior now...

Let's GO! Bring it on...

0 comments: